Announces Strategic Partnership With Value DeFi

FaaS — Farming as a Service

3 min readJan 13, 2021

We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Value DeFi protocol to launch a state of the art liquidity mining program using the one-click solution of Value Liquid technology. We will distribute 800 TRY tokens using Value Liquid FaaS over the next 60 days.

VALUE <> TRY at a 50/50 Ratio

The VALUE <> TRY 50/50 pool was selected in order to honor the partnership between our two projects. We will welcome VALUE as one of the first projects on on our partnership program. This pool will run initially for 60 days and distribute a total of 800 TRY Tokens (Nearly 1% of the supply).

25% of tokens staked during the stated period will be unlocked immediately for claiming. The other 75% tokens will be unlocked after 60 days, then unlocked linearly every block for 10 days.

Starting at January 14th, 2021

Block Timer:

About Value DeFi Protocol

The Value DeFi protocol is a platform and suite of products that aim to bring fairness, true value, and innovation to Decentralized Finance. Their flagship products include Value Liquid, an automated market-maker built on Ethereum that allows anyone to create trading pools with flexible ratio pairs, add liquidity, and earn trading fees, and Value Vaults, state-of-the-art multi-strategy yield-optimizers that allow unprecedented composability and flexibility of LP assets to maximize returns.

About is a deflationary governance DEFI token which provides exceptional rewards to active users via Smart Contract protocols while seamlessly incorporating transactional lotto pool rewards with buyback features and anti-dump mechanics. TRY token is designed to be sustainable, maximizing its value by being truly deflationary, and it encourages users to be active by offering exceptional rewards. Every reward TRY token distributes is never detrimental to the overall supply: this means that the growth of TRY token will never be hindered in any way.




DEFI token which provides exceptional rewards while seamlessly incorporating transaction lotto pool rewards with automatic buybacks and anti dump mechanics.