TRY token contract was audited by solidity.finance. You can view the audit results here https://solidity.finance/audits/TRY/
- The total supply is set to be 100,000 TRY at deployment. No minting functions are present.
- Any ETH stored in the contract can only be used for these purposes; and cannot be withdrawn by the team.
- All transactions are subject to a 2% tax. 1% of this tax on transactions is placed in a pool that is rewarded to the sender of every 25th transition and the other 1% of every transaction is sent to a burn address.
- To discourage selling, 5% of all tokens sold on Uniswap are redistributed among participants in the project’s upcoming staking pool.
- No security issues from external attackers were identified.
The TRY token code can be viewed here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xc12ecee46ed65d970ee5c899fcc7ae133aff9b03#code